Friday, November 12, 2010

Kylie's Kards & FNC

Happy Friday everyone! I hope that you enjoyed your day off yesterday and are ready to chat tonight right HERE at the weekly TSG Friday Night Chat :) Everyone is welcome and we love to meet new people so pop on in and say hello! The chat doesn't officially begin until 7 PM (Pacific Time) but feel free to stop in at any time during the day to check in.

Kylie was hard at work yesterday creating her card for this week's edition of Kylie's Kards. I distracted her sisters for a little while so that she could have some uninteruppted working time in my craftroom/office ;) She asked so very nicely if she could use my new Gobble! mini set and how could I turn her down??

I helped her a little bit with the ribbon tabs but she did everything else all by herself (including getting her card ready to photograph ;)

5 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

Great job Kylie!! You turkey is cute enough to eat!! lol

Piali said...

Cute Card!!!
Kylie...you did a great job with all those layers and coloring!! Love it!

Anita said...

Kylie, great job coloring! Super cute!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute!! Better watch this one....she's gonna want my spot on the dt!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

So cute & colorful! Awesome job Kylie!!
~Meredith