Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Chemistry

I can't believe how many consecutive blog posts I have had lately, I'm on a roll lol! Here is another card that I made sticking to my 'easy' theme I've got going on ;)

I stamped the images from the Chemistry set onto the Kraft card base with Sahara Sand ink. I stamped the trio of bottles onto white cardstock, colored with Prismacolor Pencils, blended with OMS, adhered to the card base using dimensionals before adding diamond glaze.

11-5-10 
Stamps: Chemistry
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Sahara Sand
Paper: Kraft, White Cardstock
Accessories: Dimensionals, Prismacolor pencils, OMS, Diamond Glaze

3 comments:

Cookie said...

I LOVE your easy theme cards!! They are CAS perfection...I love them so much I mentioned you over at my blog! I need some cutting tips on keeping such a perfect outer white line around your images...I usually try to cut close to the black image line and thought I would give this other way a try and its hard to me! Do you color first or cut the images out (Last night I colored an image with lots of coloring and then when I cut it out I messed up a bit) so it made me wonder if I should have cut it out first?

Jenny said...

OMGosh how cute is this card!!! LOVE IT! :) :) :) :) :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

LOVe it!!