Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bit of Stardust

I am so excited that today is finally here! Not only is this the official start of my vacation but I am going to be spending some time with stamping friends as well! I will finally get to meet Kim Teasdale, Angela Thomas, Corinna McGregor, as well as other stampers!!! :-)

I wanted to share this one layer card that I made awhile back. I absolutely love these bright colors together and the contrast of the dark brown is a nice contrast.

10-13-10 
*Stamp set used: Bit Of Stardust
*Stamp stars in different colors diagonally across the white card base
* Stamp sentiment
*Stamp star and swirl onto separate cardstock, cut out and adhere to card base with dimensionals

3 comments:

Crafty Math Chick said...

Such a bright & pretty card Jessica! Have awonderful time on your vacation!
~Meredith

Lisa H. said...

oooo! this is super! enjoy your stampy time, it's always GREAT to meet friends IRL!

Anonymous said...

I so wish I was there with you :( Next time I hope! I LOVE THIS CARD!