Saturday, July 10, 2010

By the sea....

I hope that you are all enjoying the beginning of your weekend!

This card is similar to another card that I made using this set but I changed it up a bit by incorporating my new large scallop Nestabilities and the sand pail and chair.
*The images were stamped in Versamark and embossed in black
*Watercolored using SU reinkers and a paint brush
* Everything but the background was stamped separately, watercolored, cut out and adhered to the card base using dimensionals.

I love how easy this card was to make and yet so beautiful too :)

Card Recipe:
Stamps- By The Sea
Ink- Versamark, Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper- Heavy watercolor paper, black cardstock
Accessories- Nestabilities, black embossing powder, corner rounder, dimensionals, SU reinkers, paint brush

7-09-10 

6 comments:

Sheila D said...

Oh my goodness this is just gorgeous! The layout and the detail are amazing.

Jennifer said...

BEAUTIFUL card!! Love the scene you have created!! Your coloring is AMAZING!!! (=

Jessie/knightrone said...

Jess, you ROCK this stamp set!! This is just GORGEOUS!!

Lisa H. said...

oh, wow! love this take on the spotlight technique. sooo pretty.

Sylvia from Minnesota said...

Wow! Beautifully done.

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness! This is so gorgeous. Your attention to detail and gorgeous coloring make this an outstanding work of art.