I hope you are all enjoying your week so far! I have a card to share with you today that was created for two challenges- Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge and this week's TSG61 challenge to Go Green. The TSG Challenge is a two part challenge. Your card has to incorporate both the color green and flowers.
This is my last week as one of Mercy's Muses and I have had so much fun playing along with her and her crew this month! Make sure you stop by Mercy's blog to get all the details on how you can play along with us each week in these fun challenges :)
About my card-
* Both the green and pattern DP are from a single sheet of double sided paper from Dream Street Papers called Birdie Bits Building A Home
* The flower image is from the mini set Dance and was stamped onto some new yummy paper from K&Co called Que Sara Sara
* I used a scallop corner rounder to give the card an interesting detail.
* The ribbon I used was a gift from my friend Michele and I believe that it is from May Arts. (Don't quote me on that though!)
* Scallop border punch from SU.
Don't forget to check out the other Muses's blogs to see what they did with this week's sketch!