Monday, April 26, 2010

TSG52- Feeling sketchy!

This week our TSG Challenge is brought to us by our Trendsetter of the week and Lord have Mercy is it a fun one! That's right, this week Mercy has come up with a great sketch for us to use.

For my card, I used the brand new stamp set Daily Grind. I am soooo loving this set! There are so many different images in this set that you could create a ton of different cards!!

I stamped the cafe in the background of the front panel and added that cute little topiary to the corner :) The image was colored using a blender pen and SU inks.
4-26-10

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Jessica WOW totally gorgeous design, I LOVE the white!! WOW!

Unknown said...

Jessica, I've loved visiting you and looking at all the beautiful cards you've created since my last time here but this one is oh so special!
I LOVE the colour combo to BITS!
Your use of the stamps is amazing too and I'm in awe!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs Viv xx

Unknown said...

this is absolute perfection, jessica! i love each and every detail...the papers, the color combo...and your image stamped in black and white with the gorgeous topiary popped up on the panel. fabulous design...as always!

C said...

Gorgeous papers and design. Love the white!!

Anonymous said...

Honey!!! This card is gorgeous!!! You rock!

Jen Shults said...

Wow! I really love the look of this technique!! It's fabulous!

Cassie_lu said...

amazing card. love the use of the lined stamped image and the spot of color with it.

Lisa H. said...

soooo cool! this challenge intimidates me, but I'm going to give it a go! love what you did here! looks wonderful.