Monday, March 29, 2010

TSG48- It's A List!

Hello everyone! I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend!! I will keep this short since I still have a bunch of orders to get out today but I wanted to share this card that I made for this week's TSG Challenge, It's A List. I've stopped trying to 'plan' my cards while I'm stamping and have just been content on playing instead and I am loving the results! I usually photograph my cards with a white background but the details of the card seemed to blend into the background too much so I borrowed this idea from Heather to use a coordinating piece of colored paper for the backdrop :)

I used the brand new mini set Sweet Pea that was illustrated by our newest artist Chris. I looooove this set! The images were stamped in Versamark, embossed in black and water colored with a paint brush and various SU inks and markers. The style of this card is pretty random but I love how everything seems to come together at the same time!
3-28-10
Make sure you stop by the TSG Blog to get the details for the challenge and to find out how you can win a TSG gift certificate!


8 comments:

Lisa H. said...

wow! jessica, just stunning. love how you popped up those flowers.

Unknown said...

jessica...SHUT UP! this is freakin' gorgeous! love this color combo, and all of the dimension you've added is spectacular! beautifully done, sweetie!

Anita said...

Beautiful card! Great tip!

Unknown said...

such a pretty card. I have notice quite a few cards out there in cyberspace, with things hanging off the side, do you card the base of the card smaller so that it fits in an envelope?

Jodi Collins said...

Holy Hannah! LOVE this girlie!! The colors ROCK and I ADORE the stitched ribbon too!!!

Unknown said...

....I have just run out of words when it comes to your work Jess... I mean there just aren't enough to express how much I LOVE it!!! Xx

dictionar german said...

Your stamps are absolutely amazing. I can’t wait to see more… >:D<

Anonymous said...

Oh honey, I can't wait to get my stuff!!! I can't wait to get colouring! Love it!