Saturday, February 20, 2010

Experiment

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope that you all are enjoying your weekends so far :) We are supposed to have gorgeous weather and of course I will most likely be spending much of my time indoors as I get ready for this week's upcoming TSG release sneak peeks! I've been going full steam this week which is why you haven't seen much stamping but I assure you, you are not gonna want to miss next weeks post! Lots of good stuff!!

I had a little bit of time on Thursday to stamp while the girls played and made this card with the new stamp set Chemistry (which is now back in stock!!). The images were colored with a blender pen and SU inks. I love how this card came together :)

Jessica1532a
 Close up of the image panel and ribbon-
Jessica1532

Card Recipe:
Stamps- Chemistry
Ink- Momento Tuxedo Black, Regal Rose, Close To cocoa, Pretty In Pink, Cool Caribbean
Paper- Retired SU designer paper, Close to cocoa, Regal Rose, White
Accessories- Ribbon, Button, Embroidery Thread, SU Scallop Boarder Punch, Scallop Corner Punch, dimensionals, Nestabilities, Paper Piercer, Blender Pen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wholy crap, you still have left over dp from that SU paper!!! That was one of my fav's and used every stitch of it...want to share?? LOL Hot card girl!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Very lovely!! This set is going on my wish list!!! ALL of your stamps rock, lol!!!

Michele Lourenco said...

Love the card, but i especially like what u did with the circles...
i am definitely going to try that in the near future!

Lisa H. said...

oooo, I love this too! that double circle is darling. great paper, too (I just used up the last of mine!). darling, just darling!