Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Spooky Sandra has inspired me!

Ok, so Sandra isn't really spooky but she definitely inspired me with this spooky card she made with the new sets Home Sweet home and HSH Halloween Additions!! Her watercoloring is out of this world and I've been inspired to give it a go :) Sandra is a master at using an aqua painter but I can't get the darn thing to work for me the way it is supposed to! So instead I pull out my trusty blender pen (I made sure to refill it with blender solution so the ink would spread well).

I love how this card turned out and I can't wait to practice watercoloring even more :) The rhinestone embellishments are from Michael's found in the $1 bins. The side panels were created using a SU die cut, piercing around the edges then I used a white gel pen around the piercing for a faux stitch look.
Thanks for stopping by today! And don't forget to check out the TSG Blog today because Holly is our featured Trendsetter this week!!

6 comments:

Gail said...

Your card came out beautiful Jessica!!!

Unknown said...

Jessica, this is fabulous!!!
All decorations and designs with the stamps... oh my!! What a fun card!
You did a fantastic JOB with using the blender pen, too!!

julie said...

This is amazing! I agree...you rocked the blender pen. Fantastic card.

Crystal said...

WOW this looks amazing!!!! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Wholy moly girl, do you give lessons?

Jessie/knightrone said...

HOLY CARP!! This is awesome!!