Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

I can't believe that Wednesday is already here. And in less then a week school starts! But first, Matt and I are going to do something that we've been wanting do for awhile but were always too chicken. We are going to take the girls camping! I am so excited because this is going to be my FIRST time camping ever and I get to experience it with the same enthusiasm that the girls do :) We are planning on going for three days but we'll see how the weather holds up. And luckily we won't be too far from home that I can't come home and shower at least once during that time lol!!

Here is a sneak peek of the card that I created for both this week's SCS sketch challenge and for the Wednesday Trends feature on the TSG Blog. If you would like to see this card in full and how I created it, please visit this post.

1 comment:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute!! Camping is fun, as long as it doesn't rain...and even then it is still kinda fun. In fact, I need to go camping soon...I haven't been in awhile!!