Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Stampbook Wednesday!

Stupid internet issues! I lost my connection just as I hit Publish Post last night and I thought that it posted. Apparently not! Sorry for the late post, here it is-

Happy hump day! Our weather has finally cooled down and I am so thankful that we get a break from the 90-100 degree weather that he have been enjoying (and I use that term very lightly) for the last few weeks.

Are you guys ready for another Stampbook page?

What is a Stampbook Page? A Stampbook Page is a scrapbook page created using stamps and inspired by a card. Each week I create a new Stampbook Page to give you ideas on how to use your stamps in a new way and hopefully inspire you to catch up on those family photos that you've been meaning to scrapbook ;)

Today's Stampbook Page was inspired by this card that I made last week-



















I love these pictures taken while we were on vacation! I just wish I had a better a printer for pictures :( I added some doodling, stitching and butterflies from the new set Spread Your Wings but everything else is pretty much the same. The non-butterfly images are from the set Bloom.

Here is a close up-

I hope that you enjoyed today's project!



6 comments:

Julie said...

Oooh this is gorgeous, Jess! I love this page! Those girls are just adorable! :)

Crystal said...

Wow These are so pretty, love how you did your ribbon...gorgeous work!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Wow girlie, this is gorgeous!!

Denise Marzec said...

Wow and WOWWW! Beautiful card and scrap page. LOVE the colors!

Linnie said...

wow this super loving the colours and design detail
linniex

Joani McDonald said...

How beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us ~ I'm sure I'll try to case it and it won't look anything like yours. Super great job!
Hugs,
Joani