Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Night Chat!

If you are looking for the weekly TSG Challenge, it has been moved to Mondays! You can find this week's challenge here. I will choose a random winner on Monday from the participants and that person will win a $5 gift certificate to the TSG website!


Friday Night Chat
Are you guys ready for another fun Friday Night Chat??? I know I sure am! I have a busy little bee lately and I sure could use a ladies night with some stampin friends :) Anybody is welcome to join us and we love meeting new people so come on over and say hello! The chat will be from 6-8 PM Pacific time on the TSG Forum but feel free to stop in at any time during the day. You need to be a registered member to view/post on the forum but it only takes a few minutes and you will be on your way :)
**************************************
I was feeling pretty random last night at 'stamp time' and I wasn't really feeling up to planning a card so I just stuck my hand in to where I store my TSG Stamps and pulled one out. I haven't used You're So Punny in way too long and I just love the cute little critters in this set! What's even better is that I could add some clouds behind the squirrel to count towards this weeks TSG Challenge, wahoo!
Inside-
CARD RECIPE: I created clouds with a sponge and acetate cloud template on a white nestie layer. Images are colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with OMS. The grass was made by pleating green ribbon and stitching it together. I adhered it to the white nestie layer and trimmed around to remove the excess. The kraft layer was also cut out using Nesties then run through the Cuttlebug with an embossing folder. I wrapped some twine around, added the layers to the card base with dimensionals and added some buttons. The corners of the card were made using a scallop corner punch.

4 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Jessica, I love how you did the background layer!! Very cool!!

Unknown said...

Oh how gorgeous Jessica!!!
I'm falling in love with this little fella!!
Viv xxx

Crystal said...

This is sooo cute but yet sooo beautiful!! What a great card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute!!