Monday, December 2, 2013

Saying goodbye to TSG


We at There She Goes are sad to announce that we will be closing our doors for good around the end of December. We would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of our customers, because you have all became so much more than that to us. We consider you family, and your support and love through these last 6 years has made this journey more than worth the ride.  On behalf of all our Trendsetters, past and present, my family, and I, thank you again for everything, and best wishes. We will miss you!!

We will be beginning to clear out our inventory now so if there is something that has been on your wishlist, better buy it now before it is gone!


2 comments:

stampinfun71 said...

Oh my gosh, I am so sad to hear this. TSG is one of my most very favorite stamp companies. You all have made beautiful stamps and cards and I have LOVED soooooo many blogs hops. I wish you all the best and I did try to go on the site to purchase some favorite sets but they are no longer shown...does that mean they aren't available? I am looking for Shiver me Timbers, My Little Friend, and A Drink a Day -these are the ones that weren't shown as available. Thank you and you, TSG will be SO deeply missed - I'm sure you will move on to something new & wonderful!!!!!!

Elena said...

I am so sorry that you are closing, Jessica... I loved your stamps very much! I wish you only the best and hope still see you creating and posting at your blog.