Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Holly Jolly

I have some Christmas cards that I created but never got the chance to actually post them and share them with you so over the next few days, I will be sharing those with you :)

This card was created with the stamp set / die combo Holly Jolly. I stamped the solid house image across the bottom of the card base in black ink and added Glossy Accents to the windows. I then cut out the white cardstock using the die in the set, stamped the images then colored with Prismacolor pencils. The die cut shape was then adhered to the card base using dimensionals.
Holly Jolly

Supplies:
Stamps- Holly Jolly
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Poppy Parade, white
Accessories- Glossy Accents, Die (included in Holly Jolly stamp set) Prismacolor Pencils, OMS, dimensionals


No comments: