Monday, September 27, 2010

TSG74- Iwona's Inspiration Challenge

Hello everyone and happy Monday! It has been such a long time since I've been able to participate in a TSG challenge but last night I whipped up a quick clean and simple card based on Iwona's inspiration piece. With everything that has been going on with Kylie over the last month, it is taking me a bit of time to get back into stamping but I think I'm finally getting there :)

Here is the inspiration piece-


*Stamp set used: Bit Of Stardust
*Created a simple DP layered panel then stamped the swirls
*Stamped sentiment below
*Stamped stars on seperate piece of cardstock, cut out, added sparkle with a Stardust Gelly Roll pen and adhered to the layered panel with dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope that you will check out the TSG Blog for all of the details about this challenge as well as to find out how you can win a TSG Gift Certificate!

3 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

This is really pretty! Very clean and simple - fresh looking. Great job Jessica.

Anonymous said...

Well at least I can see you didn't loose your Mojo girlfriend!! Love this, it is darling!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute!! Love it!!