Monday, January 18, 2010

TSG38 It's a color challenge!

I am so sorry that it has been a week since I've posted! My mojo went on hiatus and I just haven't been able to stamp. I am going to make up for it this week though :)


Our challenge this week is brought to us by our Trendsetter of the week, Jodi! She has chosen a great color challenge for us :) The colors she chose are red, pink and aqua and these colors are just what I needed to get into the Valentine's Day spirit! Make sure you stop by the TSG Blog to find out all the details and how you can win a $5 TSG gift certificate!

For my card, I used last year's TSG Valentine's Day set- Roses & Chocolate. I love the large box of chocolates because they are perfect to use as the main image of a card! I colored my images with colored pencils and blended with OMS. I added dimensionals to the images before adding them to my card base.

Inside of card

Supplies:
Stamps- Roses & Chocolate
Ink- Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper- Ruby Red, White, Pretty in Pink, SU PIP DP
Accessories- SU Punches, Prisma Color Pencils, OMS, dimensionals

4 comments:

Gail said...

I love your card. It is so soft looking.....beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP!!! This rocks! I hate it when my creativness goes on vacation without me! Totally get it!

Unknown said...

This is so sweet and lovely, Jessica! Love the soft look!

Jodi Collins said...

I totally LOVE this Jess!! SO soft and gorgeous! These stamps ROCK and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your layout and how you finished the inside!!!