Monday, January 18, 2010

TSG38 It's a color challenge!

I am so sorry that it has been a week since I've posted! My mojo went on hiatus and I just haven't been able to stamp. I am going to make up for it this week though :)


Our challenge this week is brought to us by our Trendsetter of the week, Jodi! She has chosen a great color challenge for us :) The colors she chose are red, pink and aqua and these colors are just what I needed to get into the Valentine's Day spirit! Make sure you stop by the TSG Blog to find out all the details and how you can win a $5 TSG gift certificate!

For my card, I used last year's TSG Valentine's Day set- Roses & Chocolate. I love the large box of chocolates because they are perfect to use as the main image of a card! I colored my images with colored pencils and blended with OMS. I added dimensionals to the images before adding them to my card base.

Inside of card

Supplies:
Stamps- Roses & Chocolate
Ink- Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper- Ruby Red, White, Pretty in Pink, SU PIP DP
Accessories- SU Punches, Prisma Color Pencils, OMS, dimensionals

5 comments:

Gail said...

I love your card. It is so soft looking.....beautiful!!!

Wendy said...

SHUT UP!!! This rocks! I hate it when my creativness goes on vacation without me! Totally get it!

Anita said...

Beautiful card!

Makiko Jones said...

This is so sweet and lovely, Jessica! Love the soft look!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

I totally LOVE this Jess!! SO soft and gorgeous! These stamps ROCK and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your layout and how you finished the inside!!!