Sunday, October 11, 2009

For you my friend

We had a wonderful day yesterday celebrating Chloe's birthday with friends and family :) We decided to do something a little different this year and have a Halloween themed party. It was so much fun to see her little friends dressed up in costumes as they had fun playing together and ate entirely too much candy ;)

After we were finally able to get are sugar crazed girls in bed, I felt like stamping so I hurried to my craft room before the feeling passed ;) I created this card using the following mini sets- Polka Dot Hello, Polka Dot Blooms and Everyday Greetings. I have so much fun playing with TSG mini sets and I find myself reaching for them quite often when I'm stamping! Not only are they a great deal at only $5 and $7 a set, but they come loaded with stamps in many styles!!
Inside of card:

Recipe:
Paper- Black, White, Razzleberry, Pretty In Pink
Ink- Black, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Razzleberry, Summer Sun
Accessories- Scallop Corner Punch