Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stampbook Wednesday!

This week's Stampbook page is a continuation from last week's project. You can view the post for the other part of the project HERE.

I had Kylie write a thank you letter to her teacher. It was fun sitting down with her and working on this together. She is a crafting queen in the making! I swear if I gave her free access to my craft room, she would be in there from the time she woke up until she went to sleep. I'm not quite ready for that yet so we just work together on things for right now ;)
Do you like that DP? It's custom made by using images from the new set Act Of Kindness! It was so easy to make and I love how it turned out. This page was very simple to make. We started out by drawing lines (with pencil very lightly) on Very Vanilla cardstock so that Kylie would have some guide lines to write on. When she was done writing, I carefully erased the lines and assembled the page. I used the SU scallop border punch along the side and added some pretty rhinestones :)

I love how this turned out so much that I am making another set of pages for our family scrapbook (except ours is pink and black). I will have Kylie do the journaling about her favorite Kindergarten activities.

Here is a picture of the completed project. Thanks again to Maki who inspired all of this!
Keep an eye out over the next couple of days, there is some exciting news coming going to be announced soon!!

3 comments:

Shauna K said...

Awww what a cute idea! And it turned out so wonderful!! Her teacher will love it :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Wow Jessica, this is fabulous!! I love it!!

Alex said...

WOW: What a lovely gift for her teacher :) Great job on this.

Thanks for sharing.

Alex from England x