Thursday, June 18, 2009

I sure would love a bubble bath...

Unfortunately for me, only the girls get that luxury lol! I can not believe that the end of the week is creeping in on us already. Now that school is out, it is so hard to keep track of the days. I love all of the time that I've been able to spend with the girls :)

But since it is very rare that I ever take a bubble bath, I can at least indulge my self with bubble bath stamps. I used the new set Rejuvenate because I have so much fun coloring and adding dimension to all of the different images in this set! I colored the images with Prismacolor Pencils and blended with OMS. I stamped the image on a separate piece of paper, colored and cut out different pieces to add to the main image. I also added sparkle to the water and bubbles using a Stardust Gelly Roll pen.

Here is a close up of the popped up layers. Only two more days until the weekend, wahoo!!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

I love this Jessica! The dimension is fabulous!

NinaB said...

I love all the popped up elements of your card. Bubble baths are a luxury for me, too, at least for now. But, that little sacrifice is worth it for having such sweet girls.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute!! Love it!!