Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tried......and failed!

Today's challenge on SCS was to focus on white. I gave it a good try, honest I did! But.... as you can see, I got a little distracted lol! So this card may not work for the challenge, but I still like how it turned out :).
I used the stamp set Tea For Two (There She Goes) and stamped the tea pot on the Label One Nestie layer. I then paper pieced the pot in some SU DP in Ruby Red. For the scallop background layer, I used my Scallop Edge Punch (SU) and then used my Crop-O-Dile to punch out the middles.

And here is the inside of the card.

I will be sending out the monthly TSG Newsletter tonight and it is going to have lots of big news! If you haven't already signed up for it, you can do so here! Be the first to be in the "know" :)

1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

and it is beau-TEA-ful.....classy too