Monday, August 31, 2009

TSG18- Custom Designer Paper

Happy Monday everyone! Talk about release party hang over, I am exhausted lol! This week's challenge on the TSG Blog is all about creating your own custom stamped designer paper. I was able to whip this card up in about 10 minutes and that is almost unheard of for me! Even with a CAS card lol!

I used the set Tastes Like Chicken which I know isn't everyone's cup of tea but there are a few of you out there that enjoy this set so this is for you ;) I cut the main panel about 1/4 of an inch smaller than the card base and then stamped my peppers image and attached it to the card base using dimensionals. I stamped the peppers on a scrap of white CS along with the sentiment, cut to size, added stitching to one edge and cut with decorative scissors. The images were colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with OMS. The sentiment layer was attatched to the DP layer with dimensionals as well.
Inside of card-







2 comments:

Gabby said...

That's a super awesome challenge! Right now I'm running low on DP so that's a great idea! Oh...and I am one of those Tastes Like Chicken fan! ;)

HUGS,
Gabby

Jessie/knightrone said...

SUPAH cute!!