Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm here!

Still having internet trouble with my laptop but I'm going to go get a new router today which should hopefully take care of all of my issues! Just in time for our Friday Night Chat, wahoo!! After a few weeks with my laptop woes, I will finally be able to chat without losing a connection :)

Friday Night Chat will be held tonight from 6-8 PM here on the TSG Forum. You have to be a registered user to be able to view/post on the forum so make sure you do that first! It only takes a minute and then you are ready to join in on the fun.

I haven't had too much time to stamp this week because I have been a busy bee working on some other things but I knew that I wanted to post a card for you guys today. Lucky for me I had this adorable image already colored and ready to be used on a card. Score! I loooooove these fairies from PaperMakeup Stamps! They are so much fun to color and Katie (the owner) is such a sweetheart as well.


Hope to see you guys at the chat tonight, have a great weekend :)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

AWW So lovely!! Lovin the pink!