Thursday, December 27, 2012

Oh Snap!

 

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

I made this card awhile back but of course never got around to posting since I’m allergic to blogging and all ;)

I used the stamp set Oh Snap . The image was stamped multiple times, colored with Prismacolor Pencils and layered for a 3D look. I love how well all of the colors in this card go together!

Oh Snap

Stamps: Oh Snap
Paper: Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, Vanilla, DP is This & That by Echo Park
Other: Colored pencils, dimensionals, ribbon from ribboncaroussel.com, corner rounder, sewing machine, nestabilities

5 comments:

Tracey said...

I love this card! Gorgeous!!

Marlena M. said...

This is incredible~I love the design~

Holly Saveur said...

SUPER card..gorgeous!

Rosy Newlun said...

I love it, too - strikingly pretty - love that camera and background! You might try Benadryl for your blog allergy :D

Unknown said...

Fab card!!