Friday, July 15, 2011

Forgotten Stamp Friday / Good Times

Happy Friday everyone! Join us right here at the TSG Forum for our weekly Friday Night Chat!!
Everyone is welcome and we love to meet new people :)


Wahoo, it's Friday! I have been wanting to play along in the challenge that my girl Jessie does on her blog called Forgotten Stamp Friday so I finally had the chance to make one this last Sunday. The only rule of this challenge is that you have to use a stamp that is at least 6 months old. Wellll..... this image is 5 months old, does that count Jess? lol! I absolutely love this adorable clock from the Good Times set but haven't had the chance to actually ink it up since it's been released *blush*.  I had lots of fun experimenting with the bright colors used on the house and while I was a tad nervous while doing the actual coloring, I have to say that it actually looks pretty good when finished :)

Image was stamped with Momento Tuxedo Black ink onto white card stock multiple times, colored with Prismacolor pencils, blended with OMS, cut out, layered using dimensionals and then adhered to the card base using dimensionals once again. The yummy ribbon is an olive solid plaid that you can find at the Ribbon Carousel for only $0.75! Can you believe that price?!
Forgotten Stamp
Stamps: Good Times
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper: DP scraps from my stash, Poppy Parade, white, black
Accessories: Corner rounder, dimensionals, Prismacolor pencils, OMS, SU word window punch, Olive plaid ribbon

3 comments:

Candace said...

Oh my goodness, that is beautiful, Jessica!!! Love it! :)

Anita said...

Stunning card! I forgot you had this stamp so for me it counts. Another one on the wish list.

Jessie/knightrone said...

So awesome!! Thanks or playing along!!