Friday, November 5, 2010

Kylie's Kards & FNC

Join us tonight right here on the TSG forum for our weekly Friday Night Chat!
Everyone is welcome and we love to meet new people :)

It's Friday which means that it's time for another installment of Kylie's Kards! She is still having fun inking up her very own Spread Your Wings set and has made quite a few cards this week. I am so thankful for stamping because this has been pretty much the only thing that can distract her from her 'Prednisone Hunger'. For those of you who don't know, my oldest daughter Kylie is on a high dose of a steroid called Prednisone as part of her treatment for the rare autoimmune disease (Juvenile Dermatomyositis) that she was diagnosed with at the end of the summer. One of the many undesirable side effects of this particular medicine is extreme hunger. Even after eating a complete meal, the poor thing still feels hungry and it's hard to understand for a 7 year old why she can't eat more :(

I would like to send out a HUGE thank you to all of my wonderful stamping friends that have sent Kylie stamping supplies and card kits!!! I can't even tell you how much we appreciate it!

Not only did Kylie create this card all by herself, she also staged the picture just the way she wanted it before asking me to take a picture of it to post on my blog :)

5 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

So pretty Kylie!!

Anita said...

Kylie, beautiful!

Betty J Schaub said...

Kylie is doing a wonderful job! She's so creatively crafty. Just like her mother!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Wow Kylie has quite an eye, and at such a young age too. Beautiful job!

Don't steroids stink? I mean, they do great things for some people but man, they can make you gain weight without even looking - I was on some for only 6 days for my back and I gained 10 pounds! I figured it would drop off when I stopped the medication, nope, course not! Hang in there Kylie!
~Meredith

Katie Skiff said...

Very cute KYLIE!! You are becoming quiet the little stamper extrodinaire!!