Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stampbooking Wednesday!

Sorry for not posting yesterday. I woke up feeling like I swallowed razor blades and after I took some meds, I was in no mood to stamp!

I pulled it together long enough to do today's Stampbook page. This week I'm featuring a card made by the very talented Faith. I have to tell you, I have been a stalker... ahem... fan of Markie's Mom for a very looong time. I'm talking before Faith Dots long lol! Not only is she an amazing stamper but she is a wonderful person too! (And can you believe that she has not been a Dirty Girl yet?!) I feel so blessed to be able to call her a friend and I can't even tell you how many times I have had to call her to bounce ideas off of and help me with things.

Here is her card-





















And here is my page. I am so bummed that I can't get a good picture of my pages :( But I do love these pictures of the girls. They were taken late last summer when Matt and I took the girls to a picnic lunch at the park. We did it as a surprise for them and they absolutely loved it. It was such a great time and I am so happy that we remembered the camera to capture these memories :)

10 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

loved Faith's card and wow did you capture it on your scrapbook page....wonderful

Tracey said...

I agree, Faith is super talented! Love her work!! Both her card and your page are fabulous!! Lovin that little snail!! Adorable!!

Christi Flores said...

Faith is definitely amazing and a daily inspiration to me. I love your page! Awesome!!

Mandy said...

Faith is a very talented lady...I have had the pleasure of meeting her and just love her to death. Your page is absolutely wonderful. Fun times with the kids always make the best pages

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute Jessica, hope you are feeling better!

Kelli Hull said...

Penny Playground was built with donated PENNIES from the community and volunteer labor... I LOVE that park...

Faiths card and your stampbook page are GREAT!!!!!

Unknown said...

What a fantastic inspired layout! I agree Faith is super talented!

Candy said...

Hi,
Love your page - you did a remarkable take of Faith's card. She is one talented lady. You are as well. Looks like the girls had a very good time that day!

Michele Kovack said...

Love Faith's work too! I was lucky enough to work with her on a couple of DT's. LOVE your scrappy LO!!!! That snail is adorable!

Kate Block said...

Love the color combination!!! Faith's card is beautiful as is your layout.