Friday, February 6, 2009

Dollar Find Friday (Faith- pint jar)

Happy Friday!! Do you guys have any plans?? My goal is to get all of my cards done for the TSG February release swap done. Haven't heard of it? Check it out here! We are still looking for more people to fill spots and we would LOVE for you to join. It's a great swap with awesome ladies and even a few of the TSG Design Team members are involved too! So if you are looking for some fun and a great way to use your brand new TSG stamps, come join us!

Today's Dollar Find Friday project is from the fabulous Faith! I love how she decorated this pint jar and how gorgeous are these colors together??? Check out her blog for a full tutorial and supply list!










2 comments:

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

This is such a wonderful project Faith did a great job...thanks Faith. Jess thanks for giving me the swap info for the Feb.releases. I love doing swaps and I am also signed up for the ATC swap due in March.

Hope you have a weekend and take care.

Love You
Debbie/Phx AZ

Kim P said...

That jar would be great for our volunteer appreciation!! Hmmm...ideas floating in my head!!