Friday, January 16, 2009

Dollar Find Friday (Faith- frame)

After a little break, Dollar Find Friday is back! This week the wonderful Faith has a gorgeous project for us, thanks Faith!

***************

Hi! This Fabulous, FAST, Friday Find is a free standing Lacquered frame from Target! Total price? $ .46!!!! ON CLEARENCE! I saw them and GRABBED all 7 in my local Target! LOL!
The center is a 4" square!

I removed the glass and mounted a 3 1/4" black square onto the Black with foam tape.

Next, I mounted a 3" square of Basic Grey's designer paper that I had stamped the vine image several images in Basic Black.

I then went back and stamped the vine in Sahara Sand. This image is from There She Goes' set Butterfly Happiness.

The butterflies were punched with a Martha Stewart punch. I sponged the edges with Basic Black.The entire project took about 5 minutes!

The sentiment is from the BRAND NEW There She Goes' set Welcome Home!
Have a great day!Happy Stampin'!Faith



Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Wow!!!! Now why can't I find deals like that when I got to Target! LOL This is gorgeous!!!!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

WOW!!!! That's it just wow.

Holly aka Toy said...

Wowza, That is one gorgeous frame! Remind me AGAIN why I don't own that set?!?