Saturday, January 29, 2011
Created by There She Goes Clear Stamps at 12:41 AM
Friday, January 28, 2011
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Day or Night is a 4x8 stamp set that includes a total of 34 of stamps and will sell for $18.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Monday, January 24, 2011
Yesterday my girls and I kidnapped Kelli and we headed up to Corinna's house for a fun day of stamping. I had some high hopes of getting at least a few cards done but unfortunately I learned a very valuable lesson- I simply can't create anything when I'm not at home lol!! I did have lots of fun playing with all of Corinna's toys and I did get some images colored to use on cards so it wasn't a total loss. Plus the girls had a blast with two of their favorite stampers! Kylie got to help make chili with Corinna and Kayla was pretty much physically attached to Kelli the entire time lol!
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Happy Saturday everyone! I hope that your weekend is off to a great start. I am oh so excited because the girls and I are headed down to Corinna's house for some stamping fun tomorrow! I hear she has lots of toys to play with and I'm looking forward to helping her use them ;)
Friday, January 21, 2011
When Kylie found out that this week's TSG Challenge was all about embossing she got so excited! You see, I have never let her emboss anything with my powders and heat gun before and since she now has her very own day on my blog she thought it was about time for me to let her lol!
She got a little carried away with the whole embossing thing and didn't have time to work on the actual cardbase before it was time for her to go to bed ;) I can't blame the girl though, I remember my early embossing days and how magical I thought it all was lol!!
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Here is another card that I found in the "Still need to be posted" file ;)
Stamps: Penguin Love
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Marina Mist
Paper: White, Marina Mist
Accessories: Copic markers, dimensionals, corner rounder
* Make card base from Marina Mist, stamp images in same color ink. Stamp sentiment in Momento black.
* Stamp penguin on white with Momento black, color with Copic markers, cut out and adhere to card base with dimensionals.
Monday, January 17, 2011
Ink: VersaMark, Early Espresso, Pear Pizazz, Marina Mist
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Twine, button, SU punches, dimensionals, SU blender pen, clear embossing powder, embossing folders
* Create card base and emboss with folder, stamp polka dot scallop in VersaMark ink and emboss with clear powder, wrap twine around card base above scalloped image
* Create Sentiment layer by using SU punches to punch Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp image on one and plaid image on the other. Blend the ink from the plaid stamped punch with a blender pen. Emboss both in clear and adhere together before adding a button (tied with twine) to the corner. Adhere to card base.
* Stamp sheep image onto separate piece of Very Vanilla card stock in Early Espresso ink. Stamp plaid filler image first in versamark then in color ink before stamping onto sheep image. Emboss in clear, cut out and adhere to card base with dimensionals.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Friday, January 14, 2011
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Toffee
Paper: White, Black, double sided DP (unknown)
Accessories: Dimensionals, Nestabilities, sponge, Ribbon, buttons, embroidery thread, corner rounder
* Create card base from white cardstock, round corners
* Create larger panel with DP, mat in black, wrap ribbon and embroidery thread around middle
* Use Nestabilities for image panel/mat. Sponge edges with Toffee ink, stamp sentiment and adhere to cardbase.
* Stamp image again onto separate piece of cardstock, color with Prismacolor pencils, blend with OMS, cut out and adhere to image panel with dimensionals.
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Poppyy Parade
Paper: White Cardstock
Accessories: Nestabilities, dimensionals, Prismacolor pencils, OMS, Sticky notes to create image masks, corner rounder.
* Create card base from white cardstock, round corners.
* Create mask for candy image by stamping onto sticky note and cut out. (I used a couple of masks for this card)
* Start by stamping candy image on bottom center of card base, add mask to top of image and stamp candy again on both sides. Continue all the way across the card and once more above to create another 'layer' of candy.
* Color images and blend.
* Cut sentiment panel with Nestabilities, stamp sentiment and adhere to card base with dimensionals.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Today the girls and I are going to be staying after school for a bit to stamp with a few of the teachers. This will be a first for a couple of them and I think I'm prepared to bring 'em on over to the dark side ;) It's only fitting that the first stamp set that they will use will be the Believe In You.
Here is a card that I made last night using this set. I love all of the different images and sentiments that are included and they are all the perfect size to create quick thank you notes to or from a teacher! One special thing about this card is that beautiful crochet flower that I used on this card. This flower was hand made by Danielle Lounds and given to me (along with some in other colors as well!!) for my birthday back in May. I have been hoarding them this entire time not wanting to part with them and use them on a card but she assured me awhile ago that it was indeed ok (and encouraged) to do so lol!
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Monday, January 10, 2011
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Friday, January 7, 2011
Back with another post of Kylie's Kards. I know that the holidays are officially over but Kylie just loves the Seasons Greetings set illustrated by Chris Dark! She doesn't care if it's Christmas or not lol!
Ink: Momentio Tuxedo Black
Paper: from Paper Temptress
Accessories: Colored Pencils